Our meeting location is at the Seniors' Fifth Avenue Activity Centre at 170 5th Ave. S.E. from 7-9 pm from Sept. to May each year. Meeting agendas can be subject to change depending on availability of presenters. Meetings usually start with brief club business announcements of approximately 10 to 15 minutes. For more information, phone Eric Reynard at 250 832-1352, Sheri Hamilton mailto:email@example.com, or Noreen at 250-833-0644.
Note: Topics are subject to change depending on availability of presenters.
Club Meeting Agendas - Sept. to Dec. 2014
October 27, 2014
Theme: Black and White members bring b&w images and discuss why they chose to process image in B&W
• Black & White processing – several workflows and processing methodologies presented and discussed.
November Meeting #1
• Theme: Cold weather photography
• Bring your best winter images
• Preparation for cold weather photography
• Post processing for snow and ice
• Brief discussion of equipment for next meeting’s excursion.
November Meeting #2
• Theme: Photographing at night with an emphasis on Christmas lighting
• Potential practical application in the field. Meet downtown with tripods and other equipment and take pictures. Christmas lights should be up in much of the Downtown.
More agendas coming shortly!